Thursday 6 March 2014

There is a sickness in the air

I was sick yesterday and on Tuesday..It was horrible. The rising temperatures, the vomiting and the passing out......

Apparently that almost half of the office is unwell. And the symptoms are similar. Fever, vomiting and faint. Went to the clinic nearby home, the doctor just said its normal fever and its the ever changing weather contributes to this. I can't even sleep that night. I was so restless despite of my high body temperature. I was dehydrated and even when I manage to eat or drink something, I would throw up most of it. It was hell!

Yesterday, I took a sick day and sleep in..Mind you, I was awake every two hours or so. I was only truly woke up at around 10 am. Took a shower and had some light breakfast so I can take my meds. Another nap.

Then, I decided that the pantry needs some stocking up. I went to Tesco, which was nearby. While pushing the trolley, I feel that I was about to faint. This is so not good. I grabbed whatever that I needed as fast as I can and race back home. I just lie down for the afternoon.

Water cuts, the dry spell and the haze, is taking its toll on most of the Klang Valley's residents..

No comments:

Post a Comment