Thursday 6 February 2014

House Hunting

New job. New partner. New life?

I just got a new job here in Putrajaya. I recently got attached to a guy 3 years my junior. I stopped caring what people have to say about me. They are, after all, entitled to their own opinion.

Here's the pain: commuting. I have to travel 74 km every single day to get to work. I am to spend, an average of MYR 500 every single month. This, of course, do not include food, car loan, housing, car maintenance, etc. One conclusion: I need to move somewhere nearer.

So, the house hunting starts!

It is not easy!! I have been looking at houses for weeks and have yet to find a place that I can call a home. House A, dirty. House B, looks can be deceiving. The first outlook was impressive but once you step in, OMG! Its a pigsty! Fell in love with house C, looks homey, great neighbourhood. Called the owner, its taken. :(

Still hunting. Am really considering of giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment