Tuesday 11 February 2014

Potluck dinner, cats and babies

Weekend posting. A little delayed.

Had a small gathering among my school friends last Saturday. We had a potluck dinner with loads of food and drinks. The spread consists of Mee Bandung Muar, Lontong, Roti John, watermelons, Ribena Lychee, satay (awesome!) and so many more. Watched couple of movies and there were babies!

Aimi's son, Akif and Ida's Nuha was around. Chubbiness overload. Kisses and smiles are all over. The cats are having so much fun as well. Faiz was all smiles seeing my friends and the babies. He responded well. Am so proud of him (I know I sound like a soccer mom, but, he's my boyfriend, of course I want approval from my friends).

So, we had fun. We were stuffed and all sweaty from chasing Nuha from the cats and furniture. She is one active girl. Akif is a handful (literally). He's just so happy. Smiling appropriately with all the attention the aunties and uncles are giving.

We watched 2 movies (Stoker and Dredd) before changing to How I Met Your Mother, which was great.

All in all, it was great catching up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment