Tuesday 25 February 2014

The thought of being friendly

I guess people take things differently. I am constantly being told that I am unapproachable by appearance. Even Faiz says the same. He said that at first, he thought that I look fierce. Now, he said I am just like a kitten (how dare he!).

But, that's not it. I get along with people. I am talkative by nature. I am extremely easy to approach and talk to. Today, I've found that all of my attempts trying to talk to people so that they soften up to me, like I do to them, are wasted. Again, I am stabbed in the back. So, yes. Moving forward, I'll just write then.

Its plain sad. I am rookie here at work. Surrounded by veterans that have been working here in the Ministry for years. I am trying to make an impression. I guess it wasn't a good one then.

I'll just shut up then now and will only answer when asked. I will no longer offer information or tell or anything it that line. Shutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment